Welcome to my blog. I want to say thank you to everyone who decided to stumble here (for whatever reason) by providing a cool, free printable. Above, you’ll see this printable. Since my blog theme is Disney and information about and centered-around Disney, I thought there was no better way to start off posting than by creating a Frozen printable. Read on for more…..
I love the song “Let It Go” From Frozen and the printable above is from that song. Click on the image and it will open in a new window. Make sure to expand it to full size and then go ahead and print it out for your home use! While you’re here, let me tell you a little about my blog.
- Objective: to provide people with as much information as possible related to Disney world vacation planning and organization. To enhance interest in Disney world for everyone even slightly interested in visiting.
- I will be sharing my disney knowledge and resources on this blog. This includes videos, pictures, and diagrams.
- I will be using this blog as a conduit to relay additional information to my Etsy customers as the majority of my business on that site is Disney related.
Let me tell you a little about me and my history with Disney:
- I’m an Annual Pass holder and go at LEAST 10 days a year.
- We regularly go to all the parks on each trip
- I have planning out each vacation down to a science
- I have a good variety of vacations under my belt (on site, off site, value, deluxe, etc…)
- I LOVE Disney and have a great passion for all that has to do with Disney in general!
Enjoy! I look forward to seeing you all again and very soon!